Post Graduation Admission
Criteria for Admission to M.D.S. Course:
Postgraduate Programmes is offered in all the Nine specialties of dentistry.
||Name of the Departments
||Total No. Seats
||Oral Medicine & Radiology
||Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
||Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry
||Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
||Conservative Dentistry & Endodontic
||Prosthodontics including Crow & Bridge
||Public Health Dentistry
||Oral Pathology and Microbiology
Candidate should submit the application form along with certified copies of the following.
- Photocopy of Student's Aadhar Card
- Original Rank Card.
- S.S.L.C. (10th Std) Marks Card.
- Transfer Certificate from the College where the B.D.S. Course completed.
- First to Final Year B.D.S. Marks Cards.
- Degree Certificate from the University.
- Compulsory Internship Completion Certificate for period of one year.
- Registration Certificate from State Dental Council of India.
- Migration Certificate from the University where B.D.S. Course completed.
- Physical Fitness Certificate with marks of identification.
- 4 No's of Pass Port size, 2 Nos. Stamp Size Photographs of student.
- Parents Photos One each.
- NOC from Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Dept. of Health, Delhi (In case of foreign Nationals).
- Eligibility Certificate from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka. (Not applicable to
- Passport & Visa copies in case of foreign students.
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe students should produce the Caste and Income Certificate issued by the
Tahasildar for current academic year at the time of admission.
- OBC students should produce the concerned Certificate and Income Certificate from Tahasildar
for current academic year at the time of admission.
- Photo Copy of Parent's/ Student's Pan Card.